The Week in Review is where I combine Stacking the Shelves, The Sunday Post and It’s Monday! What are you reading? If you have never joined in on these meme’s you can check them out by clicking on the meme and it will take you to the host blog.
Hello all, so not much happened this week which is fine by me because it has been a rough start to the new year and I need a week with nothing.
The only thing happened is SNOW I am so ready for winter to be over now. I know it’s colder up north but it’s freezing here and I am done with winter. The weather is so crazy because in a few days we are suppose to be back up into the 50s which I don’t mind but it’s weird for January.
So other than that not much to talk about…I lead a pretty boring life and I am fine with that…lol.
Have a great week and happy reading!
What you might have missed on my blog
- [9 Jan] The Week In Review #385
- [10 Jan] The Last Camel Died at Noon by Elizabeth Peters ★★★★★
- [12 Jan] The Snake, the Crocodile, and the Dog by Elizabeth Peters ★★★★
- [14 Jan] Mini Reviews ~ A few audiobook cozies
Books I have added
Books read last week
- How to Train Your Dragon – Super fun, cute middle grade book! I suggest listening on audiobook because David Tennant Narrates! 🙂
- Snobbery With Violence – Edwardian mystery that wasn’t bad but not great. I enjoyed it enough to give the second book a try. I just thought the first half was kind of slow.
- Fireworks in Paradise – I have a list of book series I am trying to catch up on and this is on the list. I now have two more to go to finish this series. This series is good.
- Mint Condition Murder – One not on my list but I seen the latest book was on audiobook and I am trying hard to keep up with series. 🙂 I really enjoy this series.
- Murder in Murray Hill – I love this series and after what happened in the last book I needed to see how things were going so listened to another one! It was very good!!
- Spy School Graphic Novel – I have read the whole series and was sent the graphic novel by Simon and Schuster and it was cute. It was fun to see how someone interprets the characters.
- The Count of Monte Cristo – I will be working on this all month so expect to see it here. I am though at 41% so not doing to bad. 🙂
- Cameron Battle and the Hidden Kingdom – I will admit I didn’t read any on this because I was trying to work on the book below so still at 47%.
- An Impossible Impostor – I am very sad about this but the truth is I am not loving this book. This is my favorite series and I always give it 5 stars but not this time it seems. I think it has a lot to do with just the storyline is not grabbing me, but I am struggling! I am currently 44% into it and I will admit I would rather listen to my other books than pick this up and read it. 🙁 🙁
- 1776 – I am trying some nonfiction, we shall see how it goes. So far it’s not bad but I am only on chapter two. I am listening to it and following along with the book and 13% into it.
- Class Reunions are Murder – Listening to this as a buddy read with some on discord. 🙂 So far it’s okay but just getting into it and about 20% into it.
What might be up next
How was your week? What did you get?