The Week in Review is where I combine Stacking the Shelves, The Sunday Post and It’s Monday! What are you reading? If you have never joined in on these meme’s you can check them out by clicking on the meme and it will take you to the host blog.
Happy New Year everyone! I hope this year goes better!
Weather wise this has been a nasty start to the new year! It’s been cold and miserable and we had snow and ice and I am ready for spring! Here is a few pics of so you can see what we have to drive through living out in the country down a lane! It’s pretty but nasty.
So I finished Virgin River season two and the ending kind of pissed me off but I sort of knew something like it was going to happen. I think I must read the book series to see how things go and how different it is from the show…lol. I also started watching Poldark and fell down a rabbit hole with that one! 🙂
Other than that I don’t really have much to chat about. Have a great week and happy reading!
What you might have missed on my blog
- [27 Dec] The Week In Review #332
- [28 Dec] 2021 Most anticipated Middle Grade books (First Quarter)
- [28 Dec] A Bad Day for Sunshine by Darynda Jones ★★★★
- [29 Dec] 2020 End of the Year Survey
- [30 Dec] Waiting on Wednesday ~ Mrs. Rochester’s Ghost
- [30 Dec] Moon Called by Patricia Briggs ★★★★★
- [30 Dec] Most anticipated YA/Adult Books 1st Quarter
- [31 Dec] The Masked City by Genevieve Cogman ★★★½
There are post for January but I seem to not be able to figure away to get them on here at the moment!!! 🙁
Books I have added
Nothing that I can remember.
Books read last week
- The Masked City – I liked it but maybe not quite as much as the first one but I am curious about the next one!
- Root Magic – I thought this was okay but parts of it was a bit on the boring side.
- The Animal Rescue Agency – Cute but problematic though kids would enjoy it.
- Revolver Road – The third book in the Harper McClain series which gets me all caught up! Yay! I will admit I wasn’t sure if I would like this series as the MC really bothered me in the first book but she has grown me and I really enjoyed this one.
- Alone – So far it’s not to bad. I still think reading a book told in verse is really weird but I keep thinking of it as a story told in short sentences and pay no attention to the titles of the poems…lol.
- The Nightmare Thief – Just really getting started so only like 4% into it and have no real opinion yet.
What might be up next
It’s a new year and I am looking for some new party peeps! We don’t have to do the facebook parties there are different ways to do it so hit me up if you want to give it a try!
Thought I might as well make my nails match the weather! 🙂 Snowflakes!
How was your week? What did you get?