The Week in Review is where I combine Stacking the Shelves, The Sunday Post and It’s Monday! What are you reading? If you have never joined in on these meme’s you can check them out by clicking on the meme and it will take you to the host blog.
So if you have been trying to get on my blog and couldn’t do it it’s because I ran into some problems! Finally got the hosting guy to work on it around 11pm last night! So I am hurriedly creating this post for today at about 11:30ish when I should be sleeping…lol. 🙂 *fingers crossed the site is still working when I get up in the morning!* Let me know if you have any problems it’s still a bit of a work in progress as it tends to mess up sometimes. 🙁
The weather has been really weird everywhere and I don’t like cold weather in MAY! Shoot me some possie vibes and prayers for next week as pretty much all week is storms. 🙁 I can’t handle storm season it makes me anxious and I don’t like it.
Other than that not much happened at least I can’t remember if it did…lol. Stay safe and happy reading!
What you might have missed on my blog
- [10 May] The Week In Review #299
- [11 May] "Sudden Backtrack" by Kim Harrison ★★
- [13 May] Waiting on Wednesday ~ A Middle Grade & a Young Adult
- [13 May] River of Dreams by Lynn Kurland ★★★★
- [14 May] Two Bloggers One Book ~ Audiobook review of Soulless ★★★★★
- [15 May] Friday Meme’s ~ The Mouse Watch
- [15 May] Dreamer's Daughter by Lynn Kurland ★★★★½
Books I have added
- The Unready Queen – I wasn’t sure if I was going to get approved for this or not but it finally came in…yay. I enjoyed the first book so I am curious to see what will happen next.
Books read last week
- Redemption Prep – Was a pretty average read and then the end ruined even that…blah. It went weird and not in a good way.
- Clique Bait – It was a likeable story of revenge but I thought the end was to rainbows and butterflies. 🙂
- Soulless – This is a reread/listen and it was just as good as the first time! Going to actually finish the series this time.
- The Beautiful Mystery – Not my favorite but still rather enjoyable and if I want to get caught up on this series this year I best get a move on it! This is number eight out of I think fifteen or so.
All these books wasn’t even on my TBR for the week, so now you know how my mood reading goes…lol. 🙂
- The Slug Queen Chronicles – Slightly strange middle grade book about baby stealing toothfairies and a strange fairyland called ‘Aeryland’ and Santa is not a nice elf! LOL
- Titan’s Day – Pretty much like the first one and so far it’s okay.
- Stillhouse Lake – This is COYER book club pick for mystery and I have always wanted to try it. Enjoying it so far and about half through it.
What might be up next
- And Then There Were None – Buddy read with Barb!
- The Mouse Watch – I am really confused about when this comes out, Goodreads says May and Netgalley says November. I really want to read it so I am going listening to Goodreads…lol. 🙂
How was your week? What did you get?