The Week in Review is where I combine Stacking the Shelves, The Sunday Post and It’s Monday! What are you reading? If you have never joined in on these meme’s you can check them out by clicking on the meme and it will take you to the host blog.
It snowed! I am such a wimp when it comes to winter. I hate snow, I don’t see how any of you up there in the east coast can even handle all that snow. I think it’s ind of funny that there are arrest warrents out for Elsa and Jack Frost…hehehe. I am so ready for spring.
What you might have missed on my blog
- [22 Feb] The Week In Review #26
- [23 Feb] The City of Blood by Frédérique Molay ★★★★
- [23 Feb] Murder at the Reinhart|Part One:Laura Bradford
- [24 Feb] How to Plan a Wedding for a Royal Spy by Vanessa Kelly ★★★★
- [24 Feb] Murder at the Reinhart|Part Two: Laura Bradford
- [25 Feb] The Protector's War by S.M. Stirling ★★★★★
- [25 Feb] Waiting on Wednesday: Prudence
- [26 Feb] Audioreview of Carrots ★★★★
- [27 Feb] Scorpion Mountain by John Flanagan ★★★★★
- [27 Feb] Friday Meme’s: RED
- [28 Feb] What the Bride Didn't Know by Kelly Hunter ★★★★
- [28 Feb] Winter #COYER Update: Last week 🙁
- [28 Feb] Scavenger Hunt|COYER
- [28 Feb] Murder at the Reinhart|Round Three Results
Next week don’t forget to stop by for Round Three of Murder at the Reinhart! Everyone has made this event awesome and I want to thank you all for stopping by and reading the authors stories! The two authors up come Monday are Laura Bradford and Katie Hayoz.
Books I have added
Okay so I thought I wasn’t going to have anything in the Netgalley section but got accepted for Red last night..lol. Happy Dance this is my favorite author!!
Audiobook I won from author:
Audiobook for Review:
Wow, look at me, I really did do good this week..lol. That’s not many books at all. 🙂 *Pats myself on the back* 🙂
Books read last week
What might be up next
Have you joined Tsu yet? Come on over and friend me there: https://www.tsu.co/BMReviews