The Week in Review is where I combine Stacking the Shelves, The Sunday Post and It’s Monday! What are you reading? If you have never joined in on these meme’s you can check them out by clicking on the meme and it will take you to the host blog.
I can’t believe it’s already April! Only a few months to go till class is over, I am hoping to enroll in Photoshop next semester. That is the one I really wanted to try first, but got the hard one over first…lol. It’s not really been that bad. I bought the student version that gives me all the programs and so I have it till I am done with school. My father was sweet and bought me a drawing pad so now I am set up at home so I can practice and work on homework at home. 🙂
Despite my tomatoes not doing so well things are still going on in the garden. Last year I planted Asparagus and couldn’t pick them as you have to let them develop. This year I can pick them once and then let them grow out like funky ferns…lol. Then next year I can pick them all I want! 🙂 I have already eaten some and they were pretty good. (Have a pic but my computer is being a stinker, either that or my phone…lol.)
I am so tired of the rain, we needed it but I am done. It’s done nothing but rain this past week, it’s been cold and I want warm spring weather not cold. I am so glad I am not living up north where they are still getting snow in places. 🙂 Guess what the forecast is for this week…RAIN! 🙁
What you might have missed on my blog
- [26 Mar] The Week In Review #132
- [27 Mar] Blood Vow by J.R. Ward ★★★★
- [28 Mar] Python's Embrace by Eve Langlais ★★★★
- [29 Mar] Movie Spotlight ~ The Zookeeper’s Wife
- [29 Mar] Eleventh Grave in Moonlight by Darynda Jones ★★★★
- [30 Mar] Hunted on the Fens by Joy Ellis ★★★★
- [30 Mar] The Jekyll Revelation by Robert Masello ★½
- [31 Mar] Friday Meme’s ~ Southern Fried
- [31 Mar] Bright Blaze of Magic by ★★★
- [1 Apr] My Lord the Spy by Audrey Harrison ★★★½
- [1 Apr] Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them by Newt Scamander, J.K. Rowling, Albus Dumbledore
Books I have added
- Lemons – There is a Bigfoot on the cover! How could I resist, and it sounds cute. (Blog Tour)
- The Antique House Murders – Loved the first book so couldn’t pass it up.
All in all not to bad, I really am trying to limit my grabs.
- Murder Con Carne – #Barbmademedoit 🙂 She had one from this series on her stack and I couldn’t help but pick up book one. .99
- 50 Harbor Street – Love this series and been picking them up as they go on sale. 🙂 $1.99
- Deadlock Jack – Was curious about this one when I saw it on Netgalley so since it was on sale I got it. .99
Books read last week
- The Jekyll Revelation – Did not like it…bummer.
- Grace Takes Off – Another great installment to the Manor Mystery series.
- The Crow Trap – Finished this one last night. I liked it but it was longer than I like. 🙂
- Southern Fried – Really liked the first book so it’s nice to be back in Cottonwood with Sherrif Kenni Lowry.
- Sherlock Holmes – Yep, still working on this one. It’s kind of on hold till I finish the other audio on my current list. 🙂
- Deep Down Dead – I got about 5 hours left of this one so want to get it in and then I will go back to some SH, before taking on the next audio. 🙂
What might be up next
How was your week? What did you get?