The Week in Review is where I combine Stacking the Shelves, The Sunday Post and It’s Monday! What are you reading? If you have never joined in on these meme’s you can check them out by clicking on the meme and it will take you to the host blog.
The weather is so up and down! I do hope the last bad cold spell is over because I am almost out of wood and don’t really want to order any more if we don’t have too!
Got my little fur baby a haircut! She hasn’t had a good shave off in a while and I felt bad because it was still kind of cold, so I had to get her a jacket and she is not happy…lol. She pouts the whole time it’s on as she never has had one before. Here is a before, after and pouty picture of Dresden…lol.
I started watching Law and Order UK on Acorn TV and kind of hooked…lol. It’s kind of cool seeing an American show turned British. Started watching Wired in the Blood again on Acorn TV and other than that not really watching anything new.
Have a great week and happy reading!
What you might have missed on my blog
- [21 Mar] The Week In Review #344
- [22 Mar] "What Abigail Did That Summer" by Ben Aaronovitch ★★★★
- [23 Mar] Death by Dumpling by Vivien Chien ★★★★
- [24 Mar] "Slaying It" by Chloe Neill ★★★
- [25 Mar] Your Turn to Suffer by Tim Waggoner ★★
- [26 Mar] "Night Hawk" by Lora Leigh ★★★★
- [27 Mar] The Jane Austen Investigates: The Abbey Mystery by Julia Golding ★★★★
Books I have added
- Within These Wicked Walls – It’s an Ethiopian retelling of Jane Eyre!!! So I love Jane Eyre and I am just super curious about this one…lol.
- Deadly Edition – One of my 2Q anticipated books and a series I really enjoy and kept up with! I love a good Scottish setting!
- Pride and Premeditation – Another one from my 2Q anticipated books and one I am really excited for because it’s a Pride and Prejudice retelling into a whodunit!!
Books read last week
- Every Last Fear – This one was very surprising, I enjoyed it a lot!
- Final Exam – Another good one in the Witch City mystery series. Only 3 to go to be caught up! 🙂
- Shadow and Bone – Barb and I are buddy reading this trying to see what the hype is all about and the new Netflix show is coming out this month I believe and we got curious…lol.
- The Beekeeper’s Apprentice – I am about 27% into this one, it’s not an audiobook that goes very fast…lol. I am close to 4 hours into it and it’s 13 hours.
What might be up next
- The Haunted Forest Tour – Jeff Strand usually writes really campy horror so I am hoping this will be fun, it’s for a horror book club on facebook that I try and participate in each month.
- Near the Bone – My last attempt to like this author! Read three and only liked one so she might be a one hit wonder for me which is a bummer cause her books always sound really good…lol.
How was your week? What did you get?