Celebrate The 4th of July with the Americans in the group by reading a book with red, white, or blue on the cover or the words red, white or blue in the title. Read-a-thon is from July 4th – 10th
Red, White & Blue Read-a-thon Rules
- All books must meet COYER Requirements (so basically no library books and legally obtained)
- Red, White, OR Blue must be on the cover – either the cover or the words
- Sign-up on the linky below by 11:59 PM July 10th. No link required, just give us your name so we know you’re joining in.
- Sometime between now and 11:59 PM July 10th, post on your blog, twitter, FB, Google+, Booklikes (you get the idea… somewhere!) that you’re participating. That’s the link you’ll need for the Rafflecopter
- When you finish a book, give it a mini-review on goodreads. 2-3 sentences is all you need for this giveaway! Go back and write the full review for COYER when you’re ready. Easy right?
- Bonus Round Points: Enter books read in the Scavenger Hunt Giveaway, located on the kick off post IF they qualify for BOTH a scavenger hunt item AND the read-a-thon. The bonus round point will only be available in the giveaway widget July 4th – 11th. You may enter 1 book per day.
- Have Fun!
Grab the Button
Sign-Up[inlinkz_linkup id=532294 mode=1]
You’ll have the choice of one of these books:
US & International
Note:International participants, you may have any item (if you win lol) that is NOT marked US ONLY in the giveaway form. So feel free to pick print items if they aren’t marked.