Man, where did February go! I didn’t get a lot of reading done this month. My year in reading is starting off really strange as I am having the hardest time finding something to catch my attention long enough that I don’t switch reading, so there for I have lots of books going but nothing getting finished. 🙁
As of right now, I have a total of 30 books read but only read/listened to 11 for the month of February. I know to some that is a lot but normally it’s a lot more.
I read a few that I really enjoyed:
- A Perilous Undertaking
- Game of Shadows
- Third Grave Dead Ahead
[challenge-overview for=”2017 Blogger Shame”]
[challenge-overview for=”2017 Cloak and Dagger”]
[challenge-overview for=”2017 Cruzin thru the Cozies”]
[challenge-overview for=”2017 Netgalley and Edelweiss”]
[challenge-overview for=”2017 New Release”]
Bookish Resolution Challenge
- Read at least 25 of my own books.
Not off to a good start as I have only read two!
- Put a major dent in old review books. Not putting a number on this one cause I just don’t know what to put but I do want to read as many as I can and try and get caught up. (Not that it will actually happen.) 🙂
I have read three older review books so this could be better!
- Do my best to keep up with review books for 2017, I am tired of being behind.
Failed, I am behind. 🙁
- Not requesting as many new books so that I can keep caught up.
Yeah, fail…lol. I try really I do.
- Use my newbie planner I got to keep track of review books and blog tours. (Got this cheap little planner to see if I will like them or not…lol.)
So far I have been looking at it to see what books come out and if I have a blog tour scheduled, but I am not sure I have put every book and tour in there….worried…lol.
- Blog ahead – try and keep at least a week or two ahead of schedule
This one is working so far as I have a few reviews going into March. 🙂
- Finish one book even if it’s just the rough draft.
- Start the second book or at least have an idea.
This section is a work in progress. I do know that I need to concentrate a bit more on my writing.
So these are my goals for the year and I hope I can keep to them. 🙂
Some books I want to read in March:
I am sure there will be others, I am not good at making list since my mood is always changing but I really am hoping to get these in. 🙂