Ten Reasons You Love Your Fave Genre.
That is a lot of reasons to love a genre and I am not sure I can come up with ten reasons…lol.
- I like a book with action
- I like a book with suspense and mystery
- There are a wide variety with in the genre from cozy to hard boiled detectives.
- It’s easy to get wrapped up in a mystery.
- They have series that can go on forever and you don’t get tired of them.
- It’s just a genre that never gets old for me and I love even the classics.
- I just love them.
Okay that is about all I can come up with without repeating myself…lol.
Book Beginnings is hosted by Rose City Reader. Take the first sentence of your current read and post it.
I really enjoyed the first book in this series so when Michelle at Because Reading gave me this one while in Chicago I couldn’t wait to start in on it! 🙂
The Friday 56 is hosted by Freda @ Freda’s Voice. It’s like Tuesday Teaser but you have a specific place in your read that you have to turn in your read (page 56 or 56%) to get your teaser.
That was mighty nice of James to pay for their fair. His parents are pretty well off so he can afford it…lol. From page 56 of the ARC.
Book Blogger Hop is hosted by Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer. Each week we are asked a question to answer so it reminds me a bit of FF and so I thought it made a good fit to my other Friday Memes.
Do you keep a Blog Roll List?
No, I use to have one but they take up to much space, but if I really like a blog I will subscribe to their email so I can keep up.