It’s time for a brand-new challenge for the New Year: 2017 Bookish Resolutions Challenge hosted by Laura @ trips down imagination road and Me, Michelle @Because Reading. The challenge itself is a personal one, though we do have a few different rules to last year again! 🙂
You can sign up anytime between December 1st to March 1st, the challenge starts January 1st and ends December 31st. The 2017 Bookish Resolutions Challenge is about setting New Year’s Resolutions for books, book blogging and NOW WRITING (though we’re not too mean…one of your resolutions can be a personal goal!) You can sign up via blog post, Facebook, Twitter or Goodreads!
Every other month we will have an update post on our blogs. So, it will be Feb, April, June (halfway point so you can delete/tweak a goal) Aug, Oct & Dec.
For all the rules go check out the hosts sign up page!!
My Plan if all goes right is:
- Read at least 25 of my own books.
- Put a major dent in old review books. Not putting a number on this one cause I just don’t know what to put but I do want to read as many as I can and try and get caught up. (Not that it will actually happen.) 🙂
- Do my best to keep up with review books for 2017, I am tired of being behind.
- Not requesting as many new books so that I can keep caught up.
- Use my newbie planner I got to keep track of review books and blog tours. (Got this cheap little planner to see if I will like them or not…lol.)
- Blog ahead – try and keep at least a week or two ahead of schedule
- Finish one book even if it’s just the rough draft.
- Start second book or at least have an idea.
So these are my goals for the coming year and I hope I can keep to them. 🙂