Binge Watchers meme is every other Wednesday and it allows you to make it how ever you want so it’s easy for you. You can make list, share episodes or your take on the whole show, etc. Hosted by myself and Michelle at Because Reading.
So I haven’t binge watched anything new so I thought I would just talk about my top five favorite shows to binge on. I like to have the TV on all the time for background noise and so it’s always on one of my favorite shows. 🙂
- Murder She Wrote – Up until netflix took it off of streaming I was probably watching this one every day. I love this show so I can still catch it some times on Hallmark. I am sure most of you know the show but it’s about a lady writer, Jessica Fletcher, who writes mysteries and solves them too. 🙂
- Scarecrow and Mrs. King – I own all four seasons on DVD and love to break them out sometimes to watch. It was one of my favorite shows growing up and I had a crush (well still do) on Bruce Boxleitner. It’s about a spy who ends up working with a housewife and they make a pretty good team.
- Midsomer Murders – One of the first British crime shows I watched and the more I watched it the more I got hooked. It’s about Inspector Barnaby and his DS and all the crime that happens around there in Midsomer. I like the original Barnaby the most but in like series 15 or 16 he retires and his cousin who is also called Barnaby takes over. The reason I don’t mention a name for his DS is because they go through a lot. My favorites are the first one Troy and then I believe he is the third one Ben. One thing about those Brits they are not afraid to change their cast around and keep on going…lol. (It’s on both Netflix and Acorn TV)
- Miss Fisher Murder Mysteries – This one is set in Australia during the 1920’s and Miss Fisher is a bit of a modern day woman and likes her men…lol. She also has a thing for the detective Jack, but I don’t blame her. 🙂 Anyway she is a lady PI when that was unheard of and gives the police a run for their money. (On Netflix)
- Father Brown Mysteries – I have featured this one on one of my binge post. A non-conventional priest who solves mysteries. (On Netflix)
Well, there you have it my favorites to watch and watch all the time. Probably why I don’t get a lot of others watched…lol. I can see a theme going there with my shows…lol.
What are some of your favorites to watch over and over?