I can’t believe it’s already time for sign-ups!! 🙂
The 2017 New Release Challenge is a year-long challenge in which we aim to read books released in 2017. I am lucky enough to have an awesome co-host for the New Release Challenge, Lexxie @ Unconventional Book Views is here to share both the fun and the burden 😉 She is really the brains of the challenge. 🙂 There will be monthly update posts, and each quarter – the end of March, end of June, end of September and in December, there will be a giveaway with the update as well.
So I did pretty good this year with reading almost 70 new releases, this year I really want to try and concentrate on books I already have but I know I will get a few of those new releases no matter what I say…lol. So I am going to sign up for the New Release Pro.
If you need some help with what books are coming out check out Lexxie’s post as she is on the ball and has a goodreads page set up with some listed already!! 🙂
The rules for the 2017 New Release Challenge are simple:
- Books have to be released and reviewed in 2017.
- Other challenges can be used as well, if you are participating in the Netgalley / Edelweiss challenge or in the COYER challenge, books can count towards more than one challenge, as long as the ones you use for the 2017 New Release Reading Challenge qualify to the other rules.
- The minimum length for a book to qualify is 100 pages, it can be in any format though, physical, e-book, ARC or audiobook.
- The New Book Release Challenge is open from January 1st through December 31st 2017, and sign-ups are open until February 15th 2017.
- You don’t have to be a blogger to participate, you can link to your review on Goodreads or Booklikes instead – so don’t be shy!
There are five levels in the New Release Challenge:
- 1-30 books per year – New Release Newbie
- 31-60 books per year – New Release Pro
- 61-100 books per year – New Release Veteran
- 101-200 books per year – New Release Enthusiast
- 200+ books per year – New Release Obsessed
To sign up, please link your sign-up post in the linky below, and also make sure you use the quarterly linky for your reviews, as that will be the way the giveaway winner will be chosen. You can choose if you want to do monthly or quarterly challenge updates on your blog, but you will have the possibility to link up each month with your reviews, the review link-ups is what will be used for the quarterly giveaways using random.org